Things written about things. Got an interest? Make a suggested in the comments at the bottom.
- Clorox Handi Wipes
- Ghost In the Shell live-action movie #boycott
- Vote with your money #TEOTWAWKI
- Gifts for kids: Piper Computer [STEM, educational]
- Can I have some money? paypal.me/HarperKingsley
- RE: Cadet Cub Lawnmower
- THEME: “Why I Like Kdramas”
- FANMETA: Bob’s Burgers would be a successful business if they weren’t all so terrible at their jobs
- “So I Like to write prose. So what?” #promptfill
- Time to resupply the First Aid kit
- The idea that the long-term survival goal of humanity is to leave the frakking planet is ludicrous
- DIY: Learning to crochet – granny squares
- FANMETA: Charlie Kelly [IASIP]; Prompts; Pacific Rim
- Rats carry disease
- Pixels already looked like garbage, but this review is awesome
- Is it weird to treat mTurk like it’s a reverse-freemium game?
- That Wired article: “Rape Scenes Aren’t Just Awful. They’re Lazy Writing
- EATABLES: Hershey’s Drops
- Exploring the Internet: Handwriting Font; Buzzfeed; Mashable
- Forbidden Futures guest post: Jon Bradbury
- Forbidden Future: A Time Travel Anthology
- Recipe Links: Nachos, Artichokes, Apples, Pumpkin
- Writing Style; My Process; Half the Time I Don’t Know What’s Going On
- How to Use Semagic With a Self-Hosted WordPress
- Sometimes It Drives You Completely Manic, by Harper Kingsley [prose]
- Why Kimichee: I like to get feedback on things I’m writing
- Kindle Fire HD 8.9
- Keller #1, by Trevor Luckman
- The Mighty Titan, by Joe Martino
- Clorox Handi Wipes
I bought these Clorox Handi Wipes from Walmart and I really like them.
Use them for wiping counters or drying hands or whatever, then rinse them clean and let them air dry. The little breathing holes means they drive quickly.
The cloths are big, so I cut one down into 4ths. This makes it about the size of a paper towel from a select-a-size roll.
I looked on Amazon, and they do have them for sale: Clorox Handi Wipes Multi-Use Reusable Cloths. There’s different sellers, but this one is 72 cloths for $13.39 and seemed the best deal. (72 cloths = 24 rolls of paper towels. But I think it can equal more since I cut my cloth into four pieces. So 24 x 4 = 96 ^_^)
I’m not sure how much I spent at Walmart for my small pack of 6, but they were worth buying. I can wash a counter, rinse and wring out the cloth, and wash another counter. Much better than paper towels, and more hygienic than squishy sponges.
I think I’m going to sew some color coded thread onto the cloths so I can designate some for use in cleaning the kitchen, the bathroom, dusting, etc. I would really prefer not to mix them up.Continue reading →